The aim of Adhigama is to realize transfer of knowledge between the Netherlands and Nepal.
1. This transfers should have stakeholders in the Nepali community that participartes in the projects, it should fit within the local possibilities.
2. The transfer is bidirectional. This means there is a contribution from the dutch to Nepal, and also from the Nepali participants to the dutch. This contribution will often be a cultural one but will be defined per project.
3. The transfer is to be realized within different types of projects for instance in the areas of sanitation, health care, urban planning, agriculture, tourism, culture , religion.
4. During the projects the local people and the local institutions will participate as much as possible.
5. The dutch participants visit Nepal to practise their knowledge and to get to know the local circumstances and possibilities.